Christian Posta (@christianposta) is a Field CTO at solo.io with 15+ years of experience building and designing highly scalable, resilient, distributed systems. If you have met him, feel free to connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ceposta. He is currently writing “Istio in Action” for Manning and authored “Microservices for Java Developers” for O’Reilly in 2016.
You can find Christian working on open-source projects like Kubernetes, Envoy Proxy, Istio Service Mesh, and others.
Christian writes on a popular blog (35K+ views per month) at http://blog.christianposta.com as well as top developer communities like techbeacon.com, DZone.com, InfoQ and others . Lastly, you can catch him mentoring, training, and leading teams to be successful with distributed-systems concepts, devops, serverless and cloud-native application design, or speaking at top technology conferences like Devoxx, O’Reilly SACONF, OSCON, KubeCon, or Craft Conf.
I enjoy talking about the technology that I work with and the solutions that I work on. You can find me talking about the latest trends in cloud computing, microservices, integration, open-source, and design at many of the top developer conferences and regional user groups.
Upcoming speaking engagements (2019)
- DevNexus (2015, 2017) https://www.devnexus.com/s/speakers/4223
- OReilly Software Architecture Conference (2017, 2018)https://conferences.oreilly.com/software-architecture/sa-ny/public/schedule/speaker/196155
- Microservices Practitioner Summit (2017) https://www.microservices.com/summit/
- Java One (2016) https://developers.redhat.com/events/javaone/2016/
- Devoxx US (2017) http://cfp.devoxx.us/2017/speaker/christian_posta
- Kubecon/Cloud-NativeCon (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015) https://cnkc16.sched.com/christian.posta1 https://kubecon2015.sched.com/speaker/christianposta2
- Red Hat Summit (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014) https://rh2016.smarteventscloud.com/connect/speakerDetail.ww?PERSON_ID=F400C3CF64BDFF894C95E332B8CFD595
- Developerweek 2016 San Francisco
- Pivotal / Spring One Platform https://2016.event.springoneplatform.io/presenters/christian_posta.html
Barcelona Java Developers Conference (2016, 2018) http://www.jbcnconf.com/2016/infoSpeaker.html?ref=cposta
- Microservices with Apache Camel, Docker, and Fabric8v2 Red Hat Summit 2015 slides
- Why real integration developers ride Camels Red Hat Summit 2015 slides
- Continuous Delivery with JBoss Fuse on Fabric8v2 and OpenShiftv3 Red Hat DevNation 2015 slides
- Continuous Delivery with JBoss Fuse on OpenShift DevNexus 2015 slides
- Real-world #microservices with Camel, Fabric8, and OpenShift Keynote phxjug 2014 slides
- Integrating microservices with JBoss Fuse Red Hat webinar 2014 slides
- DevOps with Fabric8, ActiveMQ, Camel Keynote phxjug 2014 slides
- DevOps with Camel and JBoss Fuse DevNation 2014 slides
- Polyglot messaging with ActiveMQ Desert Code Camp 2014 slides
- Enterprise Integration with Apache Camel Desert Code Camp 2014 slides
- Essential Camel Components DZone webinar 2014 slides
- ActiveMQ 5.9 + Apache Apollo Keynote at phxjug 2013 slides
- ActiveMQ Performance Tuning Speaker at Desert Code Camp 2013 slides
- ActiveMQ Internals Speaker at CamelOne 2013 slides